Saturday 9 June 2012

The Food Blogging Journey begins!

Traveling around in search of nice places and good food has been my past time for the past 3 years. Setting up a food blog was procrastinated for the same number of years! The only way I would share the pictures and recommendations were through the Facebook cos that was much easier for a lazy bum like me. Well, surfing through lots of food blogs have certainly motivated me to write one myself! 


Yes! That's what I am gonna start doing from now on! 

We must share GOOD FOOD!!!!


Randomly plucked some food photos to start the ball rolling!

Char Siew Sou from Imperial Treasure

Mini Egg Tarts from Imperial Treasure

German Sausages Platter

Egg Benedict from Relish

Chocolate Truffle Cake from my own oven!

My favorite  Hainanese Chicken Rice from Yet Con

Dark Chocolate Cake from Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel

Cream Puff from Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel


Chocolate Swiss Roll from Taipei Hello Kitty Cafe
Still trying to sort my pictures.
Will be updating some of the Eats from the past 6 months shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment